Old 16-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Bob Smith \(UK\)

"fourmations" wrote in message
Hi all

My chillies (indoor) are now two foot high
but still no flowers or fruits

one plant had three flowers which fell off
and nothing happened since

I didnt tomato feed them as i though
that was for when fruit apperaed

there are some buds on them but they aint doing much

I had planted them a little late

any thoughts

regards

niall

The first time I grew chillis indoors, the flowers started falling off. I
thought it may be because there were no insects to pollinate the flowers, so
I started using a cotton bud, and later a water spray to pollinate them
myself. They then started forming chillis, but unfortunately they ended up
small chilli shaped sweet peppers (due to lack of sunlight in the UK so I am
told).

The chillis I took the seeds from were about 3/4" wide by 3" long. The ones
I grew were about 1/4" wide by 1 1/2" - 2" long and very hot.

Bob