Old 16-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Travis

Dear readers,

I wanted to relate my poor experience with a particular landscape
construction company located in Alta Loma, CA (Lic# C775851) called
Clements Landscape Construction. Initially, the wife (Laura) gladly
picked up a copy of our plan so that her husband could do an
estimate.

To keep the story somewhat short, the company never followed through
with an estimate, in spite of three phone conversations with
promises to schedule a follow-up appointment to go over the numbers.
Additionally, four voice messages were left to remind them of this
when days had passed with no response--not even a phone call.

So, weeks later, we finally left another voice message for the
company to either call back or mail our plan back to us. Of
course, another week passed and nothing happened. I made a final
call today and was able to speak to the wife in person--she was not
very helpful and even had the gall to say she "did not need to be
told twice" about returning the plan. Funny thing was, we had
already left multiple messages and had verbal promises to schedule
a meeting for an estimate.

Anyways, she said she would come by later this evening to drop off
the plan. But it is already passed the stated time she promised.
So again, the company blew us off and kept our landscaping plan.

I am very displeased with this company and wanted to warn potential
customers to look elsewhere for landscaping construction work,
because you will probably have a hard time even getting an estimate!

I don't know whether it's because the real estate market is so hot
right now that these landscape construction folks are able to
provide such poor service and think they can get away with it.

If you've had a similar experience, I would also like to learn about
it. Am I alone in this?

Thanks for your time to read this post.

John

So you lost a copy of your plan. Move on.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5