Old 16-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Susan Erickson

On 15 Aug 2005 18:45:48 -0700, "L_B_F"
wrote:

So, pray tell, what makes it a bad idea? Do you have any well thought
reasons or are you just slamming? Do you read resturant reviews?
Movie reviews? Those are OK, but not this?

lbf

We did not use the site often. We had our faithful vendors and
did not venture into the unknown. But I thought it was useful
and generally truthful.

Opinion is opinion, and must always be taken with a look to the
speaker as well as to the subject. Do I generally agree with
what is being said by this person? Are they normally all hot
air? A grain of salt is always a good assist.

In some ways E-bay has it right. The buyer as well as the seller
collects feedback and the buyer is required to score or comment
on the seller.
SuE