Old 16-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Apropos

Thanks. I tried the google search. However... google was a little TOO much a
friend when I tried I found many, many results but nothing which talked
about yellow leaves in the summer without a mold or mildew problem (which I
checked out but found I didn't have)

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:14:38 -0400, "Apropos"
wrote:

crape myrtle

As usual a simple google search of " crape myrtle yellow florida"
will garner lots of solid information.....

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/MG/MG26600.pdf

Google is your friend .....:)

http://www.ncan.com/nursery%20notes%...%20AlertNN.pdf

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant
a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold