Old 16-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Ben

Default Paph help needed

Our Paph has just stopped blooming. The last bloom fell off a week ago .
There were about 10 blooms on two branches, and it has bloomed continuosly
since March. Now these branches have started to wilt also, and the wilt
creeps downward. The plant has also added another leaf in recent months, and
something "green" is showing again above the medium in the pot. The plant
looks very healthy, and it seems happy in its location/environment. I have
posted two photos on http://onetime.freeprohost.com/orchids.htm to support
an analysis.
1. Is the new growth a leaf, or a new stem ?
2. How do I treat this plant from now on ?

Any suggestion greatly appreciated ! Ben.