Old 16-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Al

The difference between the average run-of-the-mill Usenet doppelgangers and
mine is that all of mine use the same name, email address and post from the
same computer. Oh yes, and mine come from another planet. I am sure you
all know by now, the best way to tell if it is me or not is to ask yourself,
"Is this guy making sense?" If you can answer yes, then, alas, you can be
sure one of them has usurped control yet again. I can only be thankful that
none have yet come bursting out of my chest. I think the ant acid helps in
this respect, even more so than the thorazine.

"Rob" wrote in message
I largely agree with Al's well thought out comments. Or was that the
aliens doing the thinking? I sense something odd happening... *grin*