Old 16-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Kameleon Kameleon is offline
Registered User

Well that was a bigger job than I thought - the lilly roots were caked in so much filth that we just removed the whole lot, cleaned it all of alge and are ready to rebuild it again...

The pond is 4' long and 2.5' at its widest point, it has a depth of 3' at its deepest point with a 1.5' deep margin running around 3/4 of it. It is only intended for 4 goldfish that have been in the family for a while and the occasional frog that needs a home. So with that in mind my questions a

a)What plants should I include in order to maintain health water (flowering ones would be nice).
b)Will a simple pump/fountain be enough or do i have to concider an expensive pump/filtration system?

Once again many thanks.