Old 16-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Stubby

Ally wrote:
Hello
I am desperately needing a bit of advice. I'm quite new to gardening
and to this forum. I cut my grass fairly regularly. The grass is very
dried out, almost like hay, in some parts there is a balding affect.
I'm just not sure whats the best thing to use to use to hydrate it and
also why it is like this?
Any help is much appreciated
Cheers Ally

Where do you live? What kind of grass do you have? How short do you
cut it? [Before hearing your answer, I say you are cutting it too short
-- set your mower at the highest!] water as often as your town will
permit. Fertilize 2 to 4 times per season. Use crabgrass killer 3
times in July.