Old 16-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Brian White

Where did you purchase the "Mean String"? Is that different from Kwik
Loader where you replace the inner spool and attach pieces of string to the
"Kwik Loader" spool?
"Chas Hurst" wrote in message

"Brian White" wrote in message
Those are too expensive for how much weed wacking I do. My wife has

used
those plastic blades, and she says they break. Anyone agree / disagree?

We
do heavy duty weed wacking with a good bit of area to weed wack b/c of a

lot
of fencing. Anyone else master the traditional weed wacking method?

I tried those plastic blades. Broke one in about 15 min and found the

blade
about 100 ft from where I was working. The blade set came with extra

blades
but I returned to using what is marketed as "Mean String". I have no
problems re-stringing a spool, I do have problems with dangerous debris
flying around.