Old 16-08-2005, 11:53 PM
zxcvbob

I ran into alot of poison ivy. The three leaves I am certain is poison
ivy (three leaves per stem, powder covered stalk. 100% certain is
poison ivy.

There are other where it 3 three leaves per stem on some of the smaller
branches, then goes to 3 leaves at end w/ two leaves below on per stem
larger branches. Powder on stalk until it gets to a trunk (with
vertical grain) about 3" diamater. 4' tall. Not certain what its.

Questions?
Can poison ivy have 5 leaves on more established branches?

Sounds more like trumpet vine.

This is on neigbors property (who doesn't speak much english) what is
the easist way to kill it. Been using Dave's Weed-Ex mixed with dish
soap, leaves appear to be withering. But need to make sure it doesn't
come back. Recomendations?

Why are you spraying herbicides on your neighbor's property??? Unless
the neighbor asked you to spray it (unlikely), Shame on you! Neighbor
should file trespassing and criminal mischief charges against you.

Bob