Old 17-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Janet Galpin

The message
from Sarah Dale contains these words:

Janet Galpin wrote:
As my potatoes have always fallen prey to blight by early July, this
year I tried the new potato varieties Sarpo Mira and Sarpo Axona which
were developed for blight resistance. I've been enormously impressed.
I wondered whether anyone else had tried these varieties and how they
had had turned out.

Janet,

I haven't tried them personally, but there have been a couple of
favourable reports in Kitchen Gardens in the last couple of months.

HTH

Sarah

Yes, some of my seed potatoes were from the Kitchen Garden mag offer and
the others were from a Thompson and Morgan package.

Janet