Old 17-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Diana Kulaga

First, that is very generous of you, Marty.

And thanks to others for reminding me of a couple of things I left out of my
first post to this thread. We do have a potting service at our show, but it
is more a convenience for newbies than a profit center. We just ask a couple
of bucks for materials.

Also, we've been offering free classes for the past couple of years. We
advertise them along with our regular show ads, and they are a big draw, so
that means more people. For next year we are hoping to have a preview party,
on a somewhat smaller scale than Eric described. The hang-up, if there is
one, will be the cost of an insurance rider that the venue will require.

Diana