Old 17-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Stephen Howard

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:04:41 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

JennyC wrote:
"parkland" wrote in message
news
what are the curly long gree things that grabs to other things
on a passion vine I would like to get a package of them
parkland

Ye Gods, another gardenbanter nitwit!

How much worse can they get?

snip

Oh, quite a lot worse - they could turn into the sort of people who,
rather than answer a question with grace and civility, choose to take

I rather think I might stop browsing this newsgroup...it's getting to
the stage where it's putting me off gardening.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk