Old 17-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Sacha

On 17/8/05 16:39, in article ,
"Stephen Howard" wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:04:41 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

JennyC wrote:
"parkland" wrote in message
news
what are the curly long gree things that grabs to other things
on a passion vine I would like to get a package of them
parkland

Ye Gods, another gardenbanter nitwit!

How much worse can they get?

snip

Oh, quite a lot worse - they could turn into the sort of people who,
rather than answer a question with grace and civility, choose to take
the ****...

I rather think I might stop browsing this newsgroup...it's getting to
the stage where it's putting me off gardening.

To be fair, this group has undergone an awful lot of pushing around and
Garden Banter is a pain, to boot. And the original post came from Texas -
I can't help feeling that people in Texas could just possibly answer that
question, you know. On top of that, do you *really* think anyone is so
stupid as to think you can buy plant material in a package and have it
continue to 'grab other things'?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk