Old 18-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Warren

Peter Jason wrote:
Well the thing is lifting the pavement and its roots are crawling into my
drains and blocking them.

Also it is sucking all the water from the subsoil under the house and
cracks are appearing in the walls.

I want to get rid of it before something catastrophic happens!

Then talk to the owner of the tree.

If something catastrophic happens that they could have prevented, they may
have liability. That liability is their incentive to deal with the problem.

The consequences of committing a criminal act should be your incentive to
not vandalize someone else's property. Also, if something catastrophic
happens because you killed the tree, guess who the liability shifts to.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/