Old 18-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Barzene Barzene is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne
We used to live in Arkansas and I watched the "Expert Gardener" on TV every
Wednesday at 5:15 PM. When ever someone ask why flowers wouldn't bloom or
fruit wouldn't produce, he told us to add a super phosphate to the soil.
That is one that is labeled 0 - 56- 0, or some other product that has a high
middle number. Now we live in Kansas and I am told that our soil has plenty
of phosphate. I would have my soil tested or talk to your extension office
and find out about your soil. Add what ever they recommend.

Dwayne

"Barzene" wrote in message

I have a healthy crop of strawberries that are flowering but are not
producing fruit. Their are plenty of bees for pollination and we
have had a good rain season. What is wrong?

--
Barzene
Thank you for your advice. I will have my soil tested and add the necessary amendments . I will post the results of my efforts and your advice after my next harvest.