Old 18-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Justin

Default Finally got my PH Controller

Hi all, I finally got a pH Controller second hand and I was wondering if I
could get some help from you. I have purchased a Dupla PH control alpha and
it has spent 3 week in a container coming from germany to Australia so the
probe's not at its best as it was not stored in KCL... it is working but is
slow to respond...

I was wondering if anyone could give me a crash course in PH probes as I
need to purchase a new one prior to going all Discus in my planted
aquarium... i.e. glass point vs all glass, double junction gel filled vs
standard gel filled, refillable vs non-refillable etc. Also, do i have to
spend the extra $$ and purchase a dupla probe or can I purchase any that has
a BNC connector.

Thank you in advance for your help.

justin.