Old 18-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Geoff

Thank you both very much. I (obviously) didn't know enough about my
plant. I was told by the man who sold it to my friend that it was a
Phalaenopsis so I looked up care instructions on that assumption. I
will now keep better track of how I care for it. My room doesn't get
any direct sunlight, so I started to put it in the sun out back during
the day. Perhaps this contributed to its overheating? Should I move it
to an area of the house where it is both cooler, and gets some direct
light, or is the indirect light of my room okay?

Thanks again for the help.