Old 18-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Diana Kulaga

Diana: I haven't repotted this phal yet since I got it not too long ago.

Okay. I didn't realize it was a recent acquisition. In any event, it sounds
like you have terminal crown rot, as Joanna explained. I hate to sound
negative, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope for this one. Do isolate it
from your other plants if you are going to keep it in case of a keike.

Personally, I'd pull it out of the pot to see if it has any roots, too. If
there is any sign of new green growth anywhere, I would mount it and water
it every day. Just my 2 cents.

Diana