Old 18-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Derek Broughton

rc wrote:

I've got a pond thats roughly 400-500 gallons. Plenty of fish(20) and
plenty of plants. the water is pretty clear but I'm beginning to get
concerned about too much sludge on the bottom, espescially with fall
around the corner. Does anyone have any tips on a good bottom feeder?

What do lawyers have to do with the subject?

What happens to the waste from the bottom feeders?

Bottom feeders eat the same things as the other fish, and the waste goes the
same place. Koi & goldfish are just as good as anything else for taking
care of any food that reaches the bottom.
--
derek