Old 18-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Sacha

On 18/8/05 16:05, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 17/8/05 21:36, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , JennyC
writes
With hindsight I think the OP meant those green wire or plastic

thingamabobs
that hold climbers to their supports.

Possibly not - they've repeated the question but with cucumbers.

Of course they have. Everyone knows that cucumbers have wire or plastic
thingamabobs. Interesting use of the very English word 'thingamabob' by a
supposedly non-English speaker/writer, don't you think? Amazing what
assumed illiteracy can do for the determined troll.
Sacha

Ah hum, I introduced the thingamabob Sacha :~))
And I've got "Made in Britain' stamped on my bum :~))
Jenny

LOL, I did mistake that posting for the troll's but if it's any consolation
I did say 'assumed illiteracy'! Sorry, Jenny!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk