Old 18-08-2005, 05:19 PM
?

On 18 Aug 2005 08:21:36 -0700 in .com wrote:
I took my phalaenopsis orchid to get it replanted after another errand
yesterday. I left it in my car while I went in (for about an hour). I
then went and got it re-planted. When I brought it home I noticed that
the leaves had dark green sections on them and were slightly limp. I
figured that spending time in my hot car was what hurt them. I hoped it
would heal over night, but it did not. I'm afraid I have really damaged
the plant because today the areas are browning slightly.

Two pictures can be found at the following urls
(untill september 18th '05):

http://thecave.no-ip.com/temp/orchid1.jpg
http://thecave.no-ip.com/temp/orchid2.jpg

That's a Dendrobium, not a Phaleonopsis.

You'll lose the sunburned leaves, however you have new canes
that doesn't look fried and they'll be the ones producing new blooms.

-Geoff

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil