Old 18-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Sacha

On 18/8/05 14:15, in article ,
"Dave Poole" wrote:

Ann Heanes wrote:

Hi, Just wanted to ask if anyone out there grows the Brug.Sunset? I find
this the earliest of my plants & the most wonderful type.

It is a very nice Brugmansia and the bonus of the variegated leaves
gives it a long season of interest. I'm pretty sure that Ray and
Sacha have this in stock quite regularly. At one time I did intend to
test it for hardiness here, but never got around to it and there's no
room left to try.

We do indeed have it and it's very beautiful. But ours always go under
glass for the winter. We know people in frosty places who keep them outside
but wrap them in fleece.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk