Old 19-08-2005, 04:25 AM
gconn77

I am not looking for some one to help me identify plants? LOL.... you
obviously have seen my forum.... because you too have sunk to the level
in which you labeled me... which I might add, make you no better than
me..... anyway, you have personally seen that I am searching for
experienced people to help out in my community.

If you come to my community and create a post that is against my
rules... then I will modify or delete it... Just as you feel I have
broken a rule here and feel that I have advertised here and you are
making your efforts to do the same here.... so in other words are you
telling me and this community that you can dish out but you can't take
back what comes to you... LOL very weak and shallow. So request to
delete this post, makes no difference to me. I am looking for someone
that would be interested in helping out, and my work is done here
because there is no one here... and that is fine.

- Garry
- The Garden and House Plant Forum
- http://gconn77.com