Old 19-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Mike

- Garry
- The Garden and House Plant Forum
- http://gconn77.com

Garry my old sunshine, you have been "Net Nannied" to the nth degree by the
owners of the newsgroup. Welcome to the kill file with me and any other
person who does not 'fit in', such as those willing to bow and scrape and
send kissy kissy messages, which take up a lot of bandwidth on private
conversations which could have been done just as well be email.

You might as well accept that you and your Forum are DEAD with respect to
this newsgroup. You will be hounded and argued with 24/7

Don't bother trying to change and have kissy kissy messages on air with the
'Owners', or even try to have private conversation by email, (not approved
with this newsgroup) as your bolt has been shot :-((

Just sit back and watch the waste of bandwidth on private conversations.

Oh and by the way, you are nowhere near, and never will be anywhere near the
expertise of those on here. After all, some of us are in the trade don't you
know, watch our sigs.

Mike
No sig. because the 'Owners' do not approve of me have a sig. :-(