Old 19-08-2005, 08:44 AM
John

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:35:42 +0100, Kay
wrote:

In article . com,
writes
dotCompost wrote:
Please tell me how do I edit a mispelling in one of my posts

You are posting through gardenbanter, yes?
Gardenbanter may look like a web site forum, but it is merely
repackaging usenet postings that most of us access by other means. In
usenet messages are propagated round hundreds of servers in parallel,
so the original posting does not really exist, just diverse copies of
it .

Of course the advantage is that I love sex with multiple parties, must include one black man and one horse even once you have sent your post, any-one
else can tamper with it - unlike in the 'anne summers and S&M forum'
which is being advertised elsewhere on this group

Oh really!