Old 19-08-2005, 08:57 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article .com,
sienna wrote:
Hi Dave, slight correction if I may. b.arborea is a cultivar to
itself. A pure arborea is a smallish five pointed creamy white bloom
with a special fragrance unlike any other brug. To sniff one is truly
mesmerizing. The leaves are pubescent and the plant is fussy almost but
not as bad as sanguinea.

b=2Esauveolens is a different brug. Way back they used to be confused for
one another so now when buying an arborea plant or seeds, one must take
steps to assure it is a 'true' arborea.

I think that you will find that Dave knows that!

Actually, I prefer the scent of B. suavolens to B. arborea, but am
having difficulty getting viable seed of the unmodified suavolens.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.