Old 19-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Bonnie NJ

I have one koi that my daughter purchased for me. It was held in an
aquarium until she could bring it home - this koi was stunted. It has
started to grow again but it's much smaller than others it's same age.
One point to make- it's doubtful if she fed it the proper food. It's a
healthy fish now, but it never caught up with
the others.

--
Bonnie
NJ
"Carl Beyer" wrote in message
I have a 5 year old koi and a 3 year old koi. Both have stopped growing
due to the small size of the pond.

If I move them to a larger pond, will they start growing again? Or did
I stop there potential with the small pond.

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com