Old 19-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Mike Lyle

WaltA wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:50:15 +0100, "Mike Lyle" wrote:
I've more than once tried to set up a "delete on receipt" rule

[...]

the first thing that you may be doing wrong is using M$OE ?

Well, yes, that's a given; but if there's a simple fix for what I've
got, I prefer to load as little extra software as possible. There's
quite enough compulsory junk on this machine already.

[...]
gardening ? relevance ?? muchly OT I suspect

[...]
One of the microsoft.public.* newsgroups might be a good place ?

Well, yes, again. I'm sorry if it bothers you, but I thought it
reasonable to ask my friends first: the subject of spam and trolls
had already come up.

--
Mike.