Old 19-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Mike

Dani makes reference to a small garden. Ours is 20 ft x 75 ft at the back of
the house and 20 ft x about 20 ft at the front. We still produce enough
'stuff' to feed 2 big Dalek Composters and if we shred the bushes, another
Beehive Compost bin. Enough in it to open to the public and enough to
gobsmack the neighbours as to the amount of birds in it. House and Hedge
Sparrows, Greenfinches, Bluetits, Starlings, Collared Doves, Wrens, Robins
and at times a Thrush (Good for clearing the slugs and Snails and works in
conjunction with the Frog). Thought 'someone' might be interested ;-)))

Mike