Old 20-08-2005, 07:43 AM
gconn77

He made a hateful remark... sorry but its my job to remove hateful
remarks or any remarks that are not related to the topic. If people
want to join a community that is not supervised, then go for it.... but
if people want to view quality content then they go to my website....
its not for everyone... and doesn't seem to be for anyone here.... oh
well. I don't think that this newsgroup contributes a large percentage
of the entire gardening community.... oh, well of course you might
think it does.... but that is the problem here. People feel that they
are better than everyone else..... definately not the people I am
looking for. No hard feelings.... no big deal....