Old 20-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Ted

presley wrote:
Hi Ted,
If these ARE hardy hibiscus (and it sounds as though they are), and you
want to keep them in pots, I would suggest that you let a light frost hit
them so that they go dormant, and then move them into an unheated room or
garage, or if you don't have that, then the very coolest part of your house.

Thanks. I didn't know that. To date, the only plants I have kept
indoors have been orchids.

In any event, I expect I'll be keeping them in pots only until this
fall when I put in a raised bed. I just didn't want to plant them now,
only to replant them in a couple months when the work with the raised
beds is done.

Thanks,

Ted

R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.
R & D Decision Support Solutions
http://www.randddecisionsupportsolutions.com/
Healthy Living Through Informed Decision Making