Old 20-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Dave Poole contains these words:

I think, at long last, bearing in mind the patience I have exersized in
reading your rubbish postings, that you have just qualified for the
killfile.

I did it a long time ago Alan and remain blissfully oblivious to his
twee little interjections and occasionally hysterical outbursts.
Believe me, it does make a difference - and for the better. I've
never quite understood why he should continue to infest this group -
he's as irrelevant as the spam occasionally posted and as welcome as
vine weevil. Ah well, if he's got nothing better to do....

Well, I don't expect he has - after all, what else has he to do? I
shouldn't think his website will take up much of his time.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/