Old 21-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Educational Dispaly for Bonsai Exhibit

The Bonsai Society of Brevard (County, Florida) has reached an agreement with
the Brevard Zoo to incorporate a Bonsai exhibit in the Zoo. The plan is for
the exhibit to be an ongoing thing, using member trees that are placed on a
rotating basis.
The Zoo wants to do a lot of promotion around this and we are looking at a
November launch

Another retired teacher and I have been asked to prepare an educational
materials that could be displayed outside along the paths to the exhibit for the
grand opening.
The educational material will need to be large enough for people to see,
weather proof and not too technical.

The Miami Club has an exhibit that I have seen during their fall show at
Fairchild Gardens. However, ours will probably have to be entirely flat with
pictures, art and text.

I am open to suggestions from the list as to the entire project, from what
information to include to the physical materials used.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++