Old 20-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Gill Passman

"sean mckinney" wrote in message

Perhaps it would have been more accurate to say being drunk around ponds
is .........

--
sean mckinney

In fact, the major concern would be if a young child fell in.....most adults
would cope however soggy they became even after a few "adult beverages" -
one thing putting off my construction plans at the moment is I have a 4 year
old who I fear wouldn't cope quite so well - but that being said watching
her disappearing into Jucuzzis and swimming pools on hols with no ill effect
maybe she would cope. I watch my fish tanks after a few drinks but I guess
unless I became some sort of acrobat falling in isn't an issue - lol

gill