Old 21-08-2005, 02:13 AM
WaltA

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:18:52 +0100, Sarah Dale
wrote:

WaltA wrote:
- I did indeed mean
the The Kitchen Garden magazine. An excellent publication

True. I used to read it a lot but sadly it is not on the shelves of my
local newsagent any more
However, I was looking at their home page just now and they say about
availability - "and some supermarkets"-

Walt,

I have seen it in my small local WHSmiths - not sure about the
supermarkets - if I remember when I next go, I'll have a look.

Thanks, and I'll be keeping an eye out on my local Tesco !
My nearest WHSmith is also a small one, but is in the next town down
the road and inside a pedestrian precinct, which is no good to me (but
that's another long story !)

PS Simon*, ex HDRA Heritage Seeds, used to show up on that forum I
think, from time to time, I wonder if he still does ?

* "Future Foods" http://www.futurefoods.com/
hmmm, just looked there, his news and cat. pages are all for 2004, I
wonder if he is still active ?