Old 21-08-2005, 06:06 AM
Rob & Shel

I'm guessing you mean one of those hand pump sprayer things used for
spraying liquid fertiliser or whatever.

I find the thing that needs most attention with mine is the actual nozzle.
Small grains of junk collect in the reservoir end up clogging the nozzle.
So I unscrew it, blow it out, wash it out, & make sure it's clean as poss.
The vessel collects alot of garden grit etc.

Hope this helps.

Rob
"Jen" wrote in message
Why is it that whenever I get one of those pressure sprayers, they either
don't work when I get it or stop working soon after? It's the actual
pressure valve, it lets the pressure out while I'm actually pumping it.

Does anyone know what's going on here?