Old 21-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Jen

The part that seems to have trouble, for the second time now, is the part
where you're supposed to let out the pressure when you've finished. But it
seems to let it out by itself while I'm pumping. I just had the last one
exchanged, so the one I've got now is good.

Jen

"Rob & Shel" wrote in message
u...
I'm guessing you mean one of those hand pump sprayer things used for
spraying liquid fertiliser or whatever.

I find the thing that needs most attention with mine is the actual nozzle.
Small grains of junk collect in the reservoir end up clogging the nozzle.
So I unscrew it, blow it out, wash it out, & make sure it's clean as poss.
The vessel collects alot of garden grit etc.

Hope this helps.

Rob
"Jen" wrote in message
Why is it that whenever I get one of those pressure sprayers, they either
don't work when I get it or stop working soon after? It's the actual
pressure valve, it lets the pressure out while I'm actually pumping it.

Does anyone know what's going on here?