Old 21-08-2005, 07:41 AM
Jen

I'll keep that in mind, maybe all the rubber parts dry up and need to be
oiled every now and again.

"Dwayne" wrote in message
It is in the top of the sprayer pump. The easiest way to check it is to
put a few drops of oil in the top and let the O ring soak it up. Maybe it
will hold pressure then (you may have to do it a couple of times). You
are supposed to do that every year, sometimes twice a year (at least on
the sprayers I buy). The most important thing is to wash the sprayer each
time you finish using it. Rinse it out several times, then put clear
water in them, pump them up and spray clear water through the entire
sprayer for several minutes. Then I turn it up side down and let it dry
completely, set the sprayer pump inside the canister hole, and put it away

Dwayne

"Jen" wrote in message
Why is it that whenever I get one of those pressure sprayers, they either
don't work when I get it or stop working soon after? It's the actual
pressure valve, it lets the pressure out while I'm actually pumping it.

Does anyone know what's going on here?