Old 21-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Basil Chupin

Stephen Oakes wrote:
"roreaga" wrote...

In my 29 gallon tank I have three fresh water plants.

It is very difficult to keep plants healthy in an aquarium! There are some
advanced techniques such as CO2 injection that can help. I suggest you ask
in an aquarium newsgroup.

--
Stephen Oakes

I had an aquarium for years and years and never had problems with having
healthy plants- in fact they flourished and I had to keep pruning them.
Didn't do anything special; just maintained the aquarium as it should be
maintained. Healthy fish and healthy plants.

What makes you say that it is difficult to keep healthy planst in an
aquarium?

Cheers.

--
All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door.