Old 21-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Timothy

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:39:07 +0000, Brian White wrote:

Anyone know where you can purchase this stuff? I did an internet search
and found nothing. Home Depot says they don't have it. My local hardware
store does not have it. Lowe's does not have it. Anyone know where i can
get it?

Brian

Good day Brian, I would suggest that you get large diamater commercial
line. If your trimmer calls for .80 line, you 'should' be able to up to
the next size. There's other line like mean string. Echo line comes to
mind. Home depo was/is selling it. The line has the edges on it like mean
string and very likly lasts longer.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com