Old 21-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Bill Stock

Default Is "dissolvability" cumulative

I decided to add Potassium and Magnesium to the last batch of "PMDD" I mixed
up to save me the trouble of adding it separately. But the amounts I needed
to add to my stock solution to reach Chuck Gadd's recommended dosages were
above the amount of each compound that would dissolve in my stock solution.
So I reduced the amounts to levels that should dissolve in my stock
solution, but they still did not stay in solution.

I gather these "dissolvability" numbers are cumulative and not specific to
each chemical? Is the cumulative effect straight line or does it depend on
the chemicals being dissolved.

Just curious.