Old 21-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Gareee©

"rob smith" wrote in message
Hi I am looking to add some fish to my pond,but am not sure what fish to
get,I have 5 goldfish at the moment the only problem i have is that the
pond is not big enough for koi as it is 9ft long 3ft wide and varies from
a foot to 2and a half feet deep.
Can anybody help me out with what fish i could put in and numbers
thanks in advance for any help.

I'd just stick with those for now. We bought 5 small goldfish last year at
Wal-mart, and this year they spawned and 10 babies have survived from that.
So we went from 5 to 15 fish (at least) this year alone. (There may be more,
but it's hard to count them because of the greeenwater.)

BTW our pond is 12x13x3.5-2.5 ft deep.

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)