Old 21-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Cereus-validus.......

How about burning towns & villages in the name of democracy?

How about more forest fires to open up land to raise more cattle?

Lowering air pollution standards would definitely do the job!!!

"Rolling Thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:48:59 GMT, "Cereus-validus......."
wrote:

It seems clear that the reason for this year's heat wave is the lack of
particulate matter in the atmosphere blocking out the solar radiation.

What needs to be done is to encourage pollution worldwide to block out the
bad radiation so we can cool down the planet just a little!!!!

Duby's hare-brained solution to the problem almost seems to make sense. We
need to burn a lot more coal!!!

snip:

Or how about another volcano eruption?

Thunder