Old 22-08-2005, 12:18 AM
K Barrett

I always tell people to LOOK at the photos that their camera choices
actually make at Digital Imaging
http://www.imaging-resource.com/archive/0208.HTM or search google for 'The
Amazing Comparometer' found at
http://www.imaging-resource.com/IMCOMP/COMPS01.HTM

YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE PICTURES YOUR CAMERA CHOICES MAKE AND A/B THEM!!!

How much more strongly can I put that?

Why **** around asking what *we* think when you can see for yourself on YOUR
OWN MONITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Information is what the net is all about.

K Barrett

"keith ;-)" wrote in message
Hi All, I am thinking of buying a new dig camera so I am looking for
recommends and advise before I buy one.
Favourites so far, Kodak Z740, Konica Minolta Dimage Z5, Sony Cybershot

H1
.Any response on these cameras or what you have/are happy with would be
appreciated .
Thanks Keith
PS All these makes & specifications make your head spin,you think you have
found the camera for you then you read a bad review or see another one you
like !