Old 21-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Gill Passman" gillspamattaylorpassmanspam.co.uk wrote in message
.. .
In fact, the major concern would be if a young child fell in.....most
adults
would cope however soggy they became even after a few "adult beverages" -
one thing putting off my construction plans at the moment is I have a 4
year
old who I fear wouldn't cope quite so well - but that being said watching
her disappearing into Jucuzzis and swimming pools on hols with no ill
effect
maybe she would cope. I watch my fish tanks after a few drinks but I
guess
unless I became some sort of acrobat falling in isn't an issue - lol

Pond or no pond - please teach your daughter to swim. You never know where
life leads her. We taught my son when he was a toddler. They learn faster
and easier as small children and it's small children who usually die/drown
falling off a pier, a raft, a boat... whatever.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b