Old 08-12-2002, 06:24 PM
Andy Spragg

Default Humour - I saw this and thought of URG....

"flake" pushed briefly to the front of the
queue on Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:33:12 -0000, and nailed this to the shed
door:

^ An old one, but quite timely for urg at the moment. Enjoy.
^ Diane
^ ------------------------------------------------------------
^
^ Q: How many list subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?
^
^ A: 1,331:

(snip)

Hehe. I didn't add up all the component numbers to check that they
added up to 1331, but (being the sort of chap I am) I have to ask: is
there any significance in the number being 1331? On account of it
being 11 x 11 x 11? I mean, the chances of picking a random number and
it being a perfect cube are pretty slim, you know.

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

Look after the sins of write-commission,
and the sins of read-omission will take care of themselves.