Old 22-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Reka

da wrote:
On 19 Aug 2005 20:53:08 -0700, "Ted" wrote:

Hi Wendy.

Thanks. I have the one catt that survived, and have now bought two
more catts, a paph and a phrag.

Next month, and the big show in Guelph, I hope to pick up some phals
and maybe a vanilla (mostly to show my neices and nephews where vanilla
comes from).

snip

Big show in Guelph? Do you happen to have any details, and any dates,
(a website perhaps) any idea how big "big" is? g

I mean I don't really need to buy another orchid. I don't have the
room for one, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy spending
part of an afternoon looking at other people's pretty flowers.
--Vic

Central Ontario Orchid Society Show and Sale

Date: September 24th, 2005 at 11 am, through the 25th

Location: Hespeler Arena, 640 Ellis Road, Cambridge, ON

The Central Ontario Orchid Society is hosting it's 20th annual
Orchid Show and Sale, Saturday September 24th 11am to 5pm, and Sunday
September 25th 9am to 5pm. Admission $6, children under 12 free. The
show will be held at the Cambridge Hespeler Arena, 640 Ellis Rd
Cambridge (exit Hwy 401 at Townline Road, go north to the second left).
For more information visit
http://retirees.uwaterloo.ca/~jerry/orchids/coos.html

Maybe you'll have more luck getting onto the website than I did!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html