Old 22-08-2005, 07:40 AM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:42:25 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Too many Skeeters Diana....how about Amazonia? ;-)

Dave The Ever Helpful

Skeeters in Siberia? I've decided to hold my ground, even if it is risky
being in the same state with our Mick........

Diana

Just remember, Siberia has its advantages too. g

When it's cocktail time 'twill be so nice
Just to know you'll not have to phone for ice.

Sorry, I just saw "Silk Stockings" again over the weekend and the song
is still running through my head.
--Vic,

When we're sent to dear Siberia,
To Siberi-eri-a,
When it's cocktail time 'twill be so nice
Just to know you'll not have to phone for ice.

When we meet in sweet Siberia,
Far from Bolshevik hysteria,
We'll go on a tear,
For our buddies all are there
In cheery Siberi-a.

When we're sent to dear Siberia,
To Siberi-eri-a,
Where they say all day the sun shines bright,
And they also say that it shines all night,
The aurora borealis is
Not as heated as a palace is.
If on heat you dote
You can shoot a sable coat
In cheery Siberi-a.

When we're sent to dear Siberia,
To Siberi-eri-a,
Where the labor laws are all so fair
That you never have unemployment there,
When we meet in sweet Siberia
To protect us from diphtheria,
We can toast our toes
On the lady Eskimos
In cheery Siberi-a.

When we're sent to dear Siberia,
To Siberi-eri-a,
Since the big salt mines will be so near,
We can all have salt to put in our beer,
When we meet in sweet Siberia,
Where the snow is so 'superia'
You can bet, all right
That your Christmas will be white