Old 22-08-2005, 12:51 PM
CathyLee

Default organic lawn and plant care

I have earwigs, ants, spiders everywhere...I was trying to live with
them, I have holes in all my flowers, shrubs, they have ruined my
clematis, never seen it bloom in 3 years since I planted it because they
eat it. Now they are eating my August Apples, I have to do something.

I have a 2 year old and would like organic recipes or product
suggestions. I was thinking I should put something on the lawn in the
spring?

And something around the parameter of the house throughout the summer?

I Googled and came up with dish soap which may or may not kill some
plants?

Another said to spread powdered soap on your lawn mixed with
diatomaceous earth, I have looked and cant find large quantities just
the squirt bottles.

Any recipes that you have tried ?

--
CathyLee